Loading...
Friday, April 17, 2015

Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters

Movie Trailer - Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters



Download - Movie Trailer - Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters

Download

Movie Trailer - Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters

Me and my sister?
We have a past.
We almost died, at the hands of a witch.
But that past made us stronger.
We'd gotten the taste of blood, witch blood.
And we haven't stopped since.
My name is Gretel.
And this is my brother Hansel.
I'm not going to have you telling me what to do.
How do you best kill a witch?
Cutting off the head tends to work.
Hate that one.
Shhh!
The last two weeks, we have five children taken from us.
They don't come out in the open like that.
I don't think we're hunting witches.
There's something else going on here.
We have to find those kids.
Let's start with this.
Shoot anything that moves.
I see you got my invitation.
They have my sister.
Gretel!
That's new.
Hell yeah!
Morning sunshine.
Hansel!
You gotta be kidding me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
TOP