Loading...
Friday, April 17, 2015

World War Z

Movie Trailer - World War Z



Download - Movie Trailer - World War Z

Download

Movie Trailer - World War Z

Does it live in a jungle?
No.
Oh ho.
Is it really fast?
No.
Does it live on the great plains of Africa?
No.

Hey!
What is going on?
Hold on guys.
Daddy be careful on the road.
Gerry!
Get back in your car right now! Remain with your vehicle.

Are you okay?

Come on!
We're getting out of here.

Gerry?
Terry what is this?
That's the scene worldwide.
Is anyone doing any better than we are?
We don't know.

I'm scared.
How do we know they're coming?
They're coming. Ready?
Go, go, go. Come on!

I need you to help.
You asking me to leave my family?
I'm not gonna force you (but) don't pretend you're not well suited for the job.

Baby?
Tell the kids I'm coming back.

Daddy?
Honey?

Just know I'm coming back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
TOP